Virtual Employee Engagement
By Puneet Jain
Virtual Employee engagement is needed to maintain a good rapport between the company and its employees while they are working remotely. It helps maintaining the morale of employees.
List contains :
- Virtual Employee engagement
- Work from home Engagement
- Virtual fun ideas for engagement
How to Engage Employees
- Face to face video conferencing like zoom, teams and hangouts can be utilized as a good channel.
- Managers must do weekly meetings with their employees in order to maintain a good relationship.
- Videos are imperative. Video conferencing helps with a better employee engagement at the end of the day and video conferencing has been proved to be very cost effective.
- It is important to start all meetings on a very high energy note to keep the audience engaged while working remotely.
- Communication tools should be designed in a such a way that they should help employees understand their roles, duties and responsibilities.
- Apart from virtual conferencing ,it is imperative to do meet ups once in a month to help increase engagement.
- With the help of the various channels and tools online activities can be conducted across by conducting competitions such as online Ludo contest, dumb charade, Virtual anatakshri,Tambola , cookery contest, share your pics from your desk contest ,tik tok contest,treasure hunt contest, best dressed employee contest ,tech trainings, online trainings,Mother’s day celebration and by celebrating virtual birthdays/anniversary of employees etc.
- Town halls, reward and recognition, a message from leadership desk, team meetings are a great way to boost morale and a great way to connect.
- By introducing flexibility schedule employees can maintain a WorkLife balance which maintains a boost among the employee.
- Virtual volunteering program is another great way to stay connected.
Covid –19 situation has shaken the world but by getting virtually connected and by keeping employees aware virtually from HR policies to Marketing strategies is a great way to safeguard the interest of all. Companies must devise new and stronger ideas to tackle the challenges by adoptive the above as and when need arises.
How to maintain work life balance Important and urgent work Important but not urgent Urgent, but not important Neither urgent nor importantSet working hours and following them is importantCreate a timeline of your activities is important. Mentioningdates on the top...
Is it easy to draw a line between work and home when you are working from home? Yes, it is. At present, the world is dealing with the pandemic situation COVID 19. The on- going health crises is forcing every organizations to re-look at the processes they follow and have a business continuity plan.
With more companies embracing the varied uses that IoT technology brings, it comes with its own set of problems that need to be addressed if we are to extend its capabilities from what it is today.